Once you login to the control panel, you need to:
- Select the domain from the list of domains.
- Click on the Certificates icon
- If you are adding a new certificate, click "Add New Certificate."
- If you are updating an existing one, select the certificate from the list of certificates. If you have multiple certificates, make sure you select the correct one. Hint: check which one is being used by looking at the used column.
- There are two ways to upload the certificate:
- You can upload the certificate file by clicking on the browse button beside "Certificate" under "Upload certificate files," and then clicking the "Send File" button, or
- Paste the certificate contents in the Certificate text field under "Upload certificate as text" and click on the "Send Text" button.
A server restart may be needed to force the web server to pick the new certificate. Please send us a support ticket so we can do so.
The new certificate should be in place. Make sure you refresh your browser cache files if you are still seeing the old certificate.